Job openings Global Product Manager
Hello! We are Telemedi.co – a fast scaling provider of medical teleconsultations. For the last 8 years, we’ve covered more than 20 global markets and our +500 general practitioners conduct +100k consultations a month. We enable 24/7 access to GPs as well as medical specialists and our mission is providing patients with stellar medical care wherever they are and whenever they need it. Telemedi.co provides consultations via 3 main channels: phone, chat and video-calls.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate professional who would enhance our international business development team as:
Global Product Manager
(form: either hybrid – partially home-office
and partially Warsaw based HQ or full-time home-office based)
● 3+ years of proven work experience as a Project Owner or Senior Project Manager role (preferably in insurance, healthcare or virtual care industry)
● Experience in implementing SaaS platforms on new markets, adapting to local languages and requirements
● Knowledge about country and clients’ specific needs at healthcare area will be an additional value
● Deep understanding of IT processes and PM methodology as a key to lead implementation projects framed within product strategic road-map and context
● Experience in planning and executing both budgets and initiatives
● Strong “deliver what you promise” approach
● Ability to implement needed changes across the organization (impossible is possible)
● Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Fluent in English, other languages (especially Polish, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Romanian) will be an asset
● Experience working with scaling start-up companies is a plus.
● Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills, and results.
● Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment in a fast-growing market of telemedical services.
● Unlimited access to telemedical services.
● English / Spanish language courses.
● Flexible employment type: B2B, Permanent.