Job openings Finance Manager
Hello! We are Telemedi.com – a fast scaling provider of medical teleconsultations. For the last 8 years, we’ve covered more than 20 global markets and our +500 general practitioners conduct +100k consultations a month. We enable 24/7 access to GPs as well as medical specialists and our mission is providing patients with stellar medical care wherever they are and whenever they need it. Telemedi.com provide consultations via 3 main channels: phone, chat and video-calls.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate professional who would enhance our finance leadership team as
(form: either hybrid – partially home-office and partially Warsaw based HQ or office based full-time)
• Experience in similar financial managerial position with prior successful career path in general controlling/consulting; your background with BIG-4 companies would be a great advantage.
• Deep and practical knowledge of IASs.
• Experience in design and improvement of MIS supporting internal as well as external (investors’) stakeholders.
• Strong drive to create business, tech & process solutions along with track-record in financial/accounting processes’ redesign, optimization and/or automation.
• Well-developed people leadership skills.
• Business English – both written and spoken.
• Good communication competencies along with willingness to work in international, cross-cultural environment.
• Strong connection with being down-to-earth, responsible and proactive.
• Supervising internal and external reporting
• Group consolidation (including international entities)
• Forecasting for Investors’ Relations.
• Improvement as well as process continuity for financial & accounting in close partnership with tech crew, i.e. BI Analyst, etc.
• Addressing ad-hoc analytical business needs/inquiries and taking the role of SPOC for company’s senior business managers.
• Covering analytical and investment support against planned and implemented business initiatives.
• Take over the role of KPI Owner supporting functional heads and other managerial team members.
• Freedom of action to shape the finance function and enhance company’s further global services and growth.
• Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and KPIs reached.
• Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing telemedicine market.
• Possibility to become shareholder of the company (ESOP).
• Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
• English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
• Flexible type of employment contract.