Job openings Financial Controller
Hello! We are Telemedi.com – a fast scaling provider of medical teleconsultations. For the last 8 years, we’ve covered more than 20 global markets and our +500 general practitioners conduct +100k consultations a month. We enable 24/7 access to GPs as well as medical specialists and our mission is providing patients with stellar medical care wherever they are and whenever they need it. Telemedi.com provide consultations via 3 main channels: phone, chat and video-calls.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate professional who would enhance our finance leadership team as
(form: either hybrid – partially home-office
and partially Warsaw based HQ or office based full-time)
· Experience in similar financial controlling role with prior successful career path in general accounting; your acquaintance with medical/insurance companies would be a great advantage.
· Strong analytical/numerical skills along with well-developed excel skills.
· At least minimal track record in financial/accounting processes’ redesign, optimization and/or automation.
· B2 business English – both written and spoken.
· Good communication competencies along with willingness to work in international, cross-cultural environment.
· Strong connection with being down-to-earth, responsible and proactive.
· Month-end closing process control.
· On-going analyzing of company’s expenditures and revenues.
· Active participation in financial & accounting processes optimization and automation.
· Coordinating activities as well as data/docs flows with external, international accounting offices.
· „Sky-is-the-limit” professional career in dynamically growing med-tech organization.
· Flexible work forms and hours within friendly and trust-driven team.
· Language classes – esp. English and Spanish as well as other types of professional trainings.
· Unlimited access to Telemedi.co consultations.
· Competitive salary within all types of employment contracts.