Job openings PHP Tech Lead
Hello! We are Telemedi.com – a fast scaling provider of medical teleconsultations. For the last 8 years, we’ve covered more than 20 global markets and our +500 general practitioners conduct +100k consultations a month. We enable 24/7 access to GPs as well as medical specialists and our mission is providing patients with stellar medical care wherever they are and whenever they need it. Telemedi.com provide consultations via 3 main channels: phone, chat and video-calls.
Our services are benefiting insurance, assistance, healthcare and financial companies based in Europe, Middle East, South and North America and include key global players like: AXA, Allianz, Generali, PZU, VIG, Mondial, Europ Assistance, Novartis and many more.
Our dynamic growth calls for new, passionate IT/backend professional who would enhance our PHP team as:
PHP Tech Lead
● 5+ years of experience in PHP development.
● Architecture skills – both code and infrastructure. Acronyms like SOLID, DDD, CQRS make you excited. People know you as that person who is always talking about “Decoupling”, “Onions” and “Hexagons”
● Interest for the business and processes behind your tools. You can interact in both worlds – in tech as well as understanding and talking with business and Product Owners.
● 1+ years of experience in a team lead role. Managing people is just as exciting as managing software. Ideally also experience working with a distributed team.
● Very good knowledge of databases. You know what to use when and why, especially related to performance tweaking.
● Strong communication skills – You are able to explain complex technical topics to non-technical counterparts in a simple and understandable way. People like to work with you.
● Experience in the NodeJS language, preferably TypeScript
● Good infrastructure skills in the cloud – preferably Google
● IaaC skills - preferably Terraform and Terragrunt.
● Strong problem solving skills and proactive attitude in suggesting solutions and improvements
● Dedication to testing code you and your team wrote
● SOLID approach to the code quality and maintenance
● Knowledge of OIDC
● Design, build and maintain scalable bigger services and applications
● Remain fully hands-on when it comes to development of new feature with the team
● Manage a team of backend engineers building services written mostly in PHP
● Ensure your services are well tested, architected, meet our coding standards and have proper logging, monitoring and alerting
● Set up processes and methodologies optimized for shipping code
● Mentor developers and ensure their constant professional growth
● Understand the complex business requirements and tool landscape – ideally from both sides (business and technical)
● Work closely with product owners and business stakeholders to design technical solutions to fit product needs.
· Freedom of action to shape the structure, team and enhance company’s further global services and growth.
· Competitive salary adequate to your experience, skills and effects reached.
· Possibility to get a unique experience in a dynamic, innovative startup environment on a fast growing market.
· Unlimited access to telemedicine services.
· English / Spanish language courses on various levels.
· Flexible type of employment contract.
· Other benefits to be discussed individually.