Antigua And Barbuda
Bosnia And Herzegovina
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic Of The
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
French Southern Territories
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Isle Of Man
Korea, Democratic Peoples Republic Of
Korea, Republic Of
Lao Peoples Democratic Republic
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic Of
Micronesia, Federated States Of
Moldova, Republic Of
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts And Nevis
Saint Pierre And Miquelon
Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Sao Tome And Principe
South Georgia And The South Sandwich Islands
Svalbard And Jan Mayen
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province Of China
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Trinidad And Tobago
Turks And Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.s.
Wallis And Futuna
What is your knowledge of Polish?
- select -
What position are you interested in?
Fulfilling the obligation resulting from Art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/45/EC (Official Journal of European Union Laws 2016.119.1), General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as 'GDPR', we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of the provided personal data is Qodeca Sp. z o.o. (Qodeca Limited Company) with its registered office at ul. Grzybowska 87 (87 Grzybowska Street) in Warsaw,
the Company's address: ul. Grzybowska 87; 00-844 Warszawa (hereinafter referred to as 'We' or 'Employer').
2. The Data Controller can be contacted via electronic mail:
or traditional post, by sending it to the above-mentioned address of the Employer.
3. The Employer will process the provided personal data in order to carry out the recruitment process. Processing of personal data:
1) in terms of the data listed in Art 22 para. 1 of the Labour Code, is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 letter c of GDPR;
2) other than those mentioned in Art 22 para. 1 of the Labour Code, will be implemented on the basis of the consent to personal data processing, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 letter a of GDPR,
3) is mandatory for us to undertake action at your request before concluding a possible employment contract, legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 letter b of GDPR .
4. The recipient of the data will be the owner of the recruitment system utilized by our company – ENNOVA Sp. j. (ENNOVA General Partnership), as well as other entities performing tasks on our behalf involving the need to process personal data.
5. The Employer does not transfer the processed data to any country outside the European Economic Area or to any international organisation.
6. The trasferred personal data will be processed for the period for which the purpose of the processing will exist, therefore for the period during which the recruitment process will be carried out. If you grant additional consent to personal data processing for the purposes of future recruitment processes, your personal data
will be stored by us in the job candidates database for 12 months.
7. You have the right to request access to personal data, to request rectification of the data, to request deletion of your data or restriction of your data processing.You have the right to transfer your data and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8. The consent to the data processing may be withdrawn at any time without affecting lawfulness of the decision of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal.
9. Providing personal data is entirely voluntary. Nonetheless, the failure to provide the data listed in Art 22 para. 1 of the Labour Code will result in being unable to participate in our recruitment process.
10. The personal data provided will not be processed in a way which would result in automated decision making, including profiling.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Qodeca Sp. z o.o. (Qodeca Limited Company) to realise the current and future recruitment processes.
You can add 1 file. Formats PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, XLS, XLSX
Read data from file in progress
Drag & drop
or click to
Add other documents
You can add many files. Formats PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT, RTF, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX
Drag & drop
or click to
Recruitment powered by