1. The Administrator of your personal data is BRAND24 S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław at Strzegomska 138 street, e-mail address: [email protected], entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under 395367, whose registration files are kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital PLN 219 623.80 (paid up in total), NIP 525-251-54-79.
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer at BRAND24 S.A. to whom you can address questions and concerns regarding the security and use of your data is Piotr Margolt (e-mail: [email protected])
3. You have the right to access data, rectify it, request its removal, and the right to limit the processing and transfer of data. Additionally, you have the right to complain of the supervisory authority if the data is processed contrary to the legal requirements. In Poland, this authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
4. The data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment. In the event of voluntary and optional consent, the data will also be processed for the purposes of future recruitment conducted by the Administrator.
5. Providing data is voluntary. However, failure to do so will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment.
6. The legal basis for processing your data to the extent necessary to undertake activities aimed at conducting the recruitment procedure and concluding a contract is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (from now on: GDPR) and into the extent necessary for the Administrator to perform statutory obligations - art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR. If you consent to data processing for future recruitment purposes, in this respect, the data will be processed based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR.
7. To the extent that the data is processed based on separate consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of data processing that was carried out before its withdrawal.
8. The administrator may transfer your data to the following recipients/categories of recipients:
a) Recruitment Agencies
b) Recruitment Systems
c) A company dealing with HR services
9. The administrator may transfer personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area. The basis for data transfer is standard contractual clauses referred to in art. 46 of the GDPR and the employee's consent referred to in art. 49 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
10. Personal data will be processed until the end of the recruitment process. In the event of separate consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment, the data will be processed until the end of this recruitment, but no longer than 24 months or until the consent to data processing is withdrawn.
11. You will not be subject to a decision that is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.